Percy Puffy Pants

Made a pair of the Percy Puffy Pants for a LARP themed wedding I’ll be attending. I switched up the construction order a little bit, as I attached the waistband before closing the inseam and front cross seam.

That made it so I could attach the waist band in a nice linear fashion with much less fuss.

Hey, thanks for sharing a showcase :tada:

To (also) show this as a showcase on our main website, we’d like to make sure you’re cool with that first.

If you are, please add the showcase-on-website tag to your post as explained in the FAQ: How to mark a showcase post for inclusion on the FreeSewing website

If you do not add this tag, we will not include this on our main website.

Thanks for helping us curate our showcase library :pray:

PS: If you have already included the showcase-on-website tag, then please ignore this message. I am not currently smart enough to figure that out on my own :see_no_evil_monkey: